Saturday 17 September 2011

THIRTEENTH BLOG POST ! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Guess what?! This is my 13th ever blog post. Exciting stuff ! In celebration of this milestone ( In case you were wondering , it’s a milestone because 13 is my lucky number and occasional Lover  [ I was joking about the Lover bit] ) , I am going to introduce another new segment called ‘Things that Inspire me Thursday’. It will start this Thursday , the 22nd. By the way , a giant rainstorm has just started outside my house. I feel I may have detracted from my point with the last statement , but I Love rainstorms ! And it’s a big one ! I’ve got a whole host of other segments in mind as well , but I will save them for when I actually have a proper reader base.

Peace , Love and Beaded Mirrors
Moosiah
:)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts !♥