Sunday 25 September 2011

Secret Sunday : How exciting !!

My First Secret is going to a big one.A really big one. So big that you probably won't believe me when I say it. Especially if you have endeavoured to read a few of my previous posts.

 Moosiah's Sunday Secret #1 : I used to hate exclamation marks. I refused to use them , stating that they were a repugnant offence to punctuation.I believed that they were cheesy and unnecessary. Oh how I was wrong.

You see? Who would have thought that I would hate exclamation marks . I use one every couple of sentences ! But this goes to show that it is never too late to change your opinions and way of thinking. You always have time to grow as a person , and leave behind silly things such as a hatred for awesome punctuation.

What's your secret? Leave it in the comments , or on my facebook or twitter. If you are really shy but still have something to get off your chest , email me your secret at thegirlinthetree@hotmail.com


Peace , Love and Fortune Cookies
Moosiah
♥ ♫ :)

xxx

1 comment:

  1. I thought I was the only one :o
    Love you blog, haven't seen anyone posting this frequently in ages either.

    Doing great Moosiah ♥

    ~Fleur ♫

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts !♥