Thursday 22 September 2011

Things that Inspire me Thursday

For the first installment of 'Things that Inspire me Thursday' , I have produced a short list of  13 (my lucky number)  things that inspire me. Some weeks I will create short lists like this , others I will go in to more detail about things that inspire me .

©      Dreams
©      Salvador Dali Paintings
©      Window displays in shops ( especially Selfridges)
©      The colour red
©      Music
©      My friends
©      My Tarot Cards
©      The View from my bedroom window
©      People I see in bokkstores
©      Alexander McQueen
©      Emmeline Pankhurst
©      Crystals
©      Old Oak Trees
Don't forget to leave a comment on what inspires you

Peace , Love and Life Drawing Classes

Moosiah
♥ ♫ :)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts !♥