Thursday 29 September 2011

Things that Inspire me Thursday

Today's 'Things that Inspire me Thursday ' is another list of 13 :

©       Kenneth, the owner of an incredibly awesome antique store in the town where I live.
©       Albert Einstein quotes. I have an awful lot of them in my bedroom.
©        Salvador Dali. Metamorphosis of Narcissus is my favourite. I have a print hanging at the end of my bed.
©       Teesha Moore. Look her up. Absolutely amazing artist.
©       The Lady I met last year the Clothes Show Live who did my tarot reading. A really Lovely person.
©       My Mum. She’s wonderful.
©       Green Highlighters. Something about them gets my mind going.
©       The Mood boards above my desk and by my wardrobe
©       The View from my old bedroom window. It overlooks the beautiful park/common/green across from my house.
©       Amethysts. They’re my birthstone, and for some reason, it affects my imagination in splendiferous ways.
©       Typewriters, I find it so much easier to write an interesting piece of writing on a typewriter, than on a computer.
©       Tree Trunks. Especially looking at the patterns on the bark
©       People I meet on benches when eating my lunch in town, or reading my Pocket Sized ‘Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland’ and ‘Through the Looking Glass’.



Peace , Love and Blue Spotty Scissors

Moosiah

♥ ♫ :)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts !♥